This is a remote position working from home. We are looking for an experienced salesperson to work remotely 90% of the time with the remaining 10% onsite at shows. Under the supervision of the Director of Events, the Bilingual Exhibit Sales Representative will be responsible for conducting out bound sales calls with existing and prospective exhibitors, as well as processing exhibit space applications, invoices and maintaining accurate customer records for the Motorcycle Shows. They will also maintain the CRM process assisting the Director of Events in building the exhibitor data base, and in the planning and execution of the shows, including on site execution (display standards, registration, badges etc.), and will serve as the primary liaison to the shows’ exhibitors. We are looking for a self-starter, with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, who is driven to meet and exceed sales target, and work both independently and as part of a team.
Desired Skills & Experience
Please, no phone inquiries. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Overview: As a Motorcycle and Powersport Parts & Accessories Sales Associate you will deliver outstanding customer service by proactively assisting...Apply For This Job
Overview Languages English Education ~ No degree, certificate or diploma Experience Experience an asset Benefits Financial benefits ~ Bonus Long...Apply For This Job
Overview: GP Bikes is seeking an individual who loves motorcycles, has strong customer satisfaction skills and a desire to work...Apply For This Job
Overview: If you enjoy going the extra mile for a customer, making them feel like they know you well (even...Apply For This Job
EMPLOYER: Inglis Cycle Center POSITION: Motorcycle Mechanic TERM: Fulltime, Permanent LOCATION: London, ON, Canada JOB DESCRIPTION: ~Review work orders and discuss work to be...Apply For This Job