KTM Canada, Inc. – a subsidiary of KTM, a global leader in the off-road motorcycle competition segment and developer and producer of street as well as off-road motorcycles – has an exciting opportunity for a Dealer/ Customer Service Representative located in Chambly, Quebec.
Under general supervision, the Dealer & Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting dealers and retail customers through dedicated phone support lines and communication channels while documenting case details and updates in a CRM software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitors all incoming dealer and customer service requests via phone line, emails and other communication channels.
• Document and log all dealer and customer service requests in a CRM software (Call Center System).
• Works closely with technical service staff, warranty staff, sales department and others as needed to obtain all relevant information to provide a positive customer experience.
• Provides basic 1st level support to dealers concerning Warranty, RMA’s and product fitment.
• Administrates certain types of warranty and parts claims and makes sound decisions on warranty requests.
• Completes all available internal procedure and product trainings.
• Provides assistance to other departments as required.
• Maintains work areas in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Generally requires a minimum of two (2) years of experience in Customer service or Call Center. Prior relevant experience strongly preferred. Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Have to be fully bilingual in French & English.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Superior customer service and follow through skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be bilingual (French and English)
• Keyboard typing proficiency is required
• Excellent customer service and follow up skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment
• Flexibility to switch gears with little notice
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to escalate potential issues
• Basic math skills
• Must be internal and external customer focused
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be team player
• Analytical abilities
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
CONTACTS: Internal: Customer service and Dealer service team in Canada/ USA, Parts support team at the distribution center and other Canadian staff and departments. External: Dealers; Customers, parents and kids at Amateur events.
JUDGEMENT/REASONING ABILITY: Ability to recognize discrepancies and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Requires ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when issues need to be escalated.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms. Ability to lift up to 100 pounds 5% daily Able to sit at a desk and use/view computer 90% daily Able to hear and speak into a telephone 90% daily Able to walk, stand, kneel, bend, stoop, twist 90% daily Able to drive and/or fly long distance <10% daily
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are: • Ability to travel if needed. Travel is minimal in this position. Travel may take place on weekends, as required. • Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions • Professional, yet casual office work environment • Ability to work extended hours and weekends, as required
Required Pre-Hire Screenings: Criminal – Felony and Misdemeanor 7 Years National Criminal Data Base 7 Years Driving Record
RATE OF PAY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
Tagged as: billingual, customer service