KW HONDA has been locally owned and operated since 1987 by the Davidson family. Every aspect of our dealership is managed by people who care.
We are a single-line exclusive Honda powersports and power equipment dealership located in Waterloo, ON. We sell and service Honda motorcycles, ATVs, SxS’s, and power equipment, including lawn mowers, tillers, trimmers, generators, water pumps, outboards, and snowblowers.
We bring over 35 years of experience with Honda products to our sales, service, and parts departments.
We have large, bright and well organized service department with A/C for those hot sticky summers. Every technician has their own work station with large work bench, pneumatic lift and dedicated computer.
– PDI – Motorcycles, ATV’s, Power Equipment and Marine Units
– Diagnostic and repair of mechanical and electrical issues
– Routine scheduled maintenance services
– Reading and understanding service data and wiring diagrams
– Communication with customer about service issues
– Filling out work orders with cause and solution information
– High School Diploma
– Motorcycle Mechanic Trade Certification ( 310G License )
– Valid G and M Driver’s License
– Basic computer skills
– Strong mechanical knowledge / experience
– Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
– Must have strong attention to detail
– Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
– Maintain a high level of accuracy
– Ability to work independently
Due to the changing demands of the business throughout the year, hours will fluctuate season to season:
Guaranteed 44 hours + overtime per week from April – September
Guaranteed 40 hours of pay during the slower weeks of October – March
Tagged as: 310g, apprentice
Redline Harley-Davidson, is looking for a Motorcycle Service Technician, we do more then Oil & Tire changes. Leader in V-twin Performance....Apply For This Job