We are Throttle Powersports, a growing powersports & marine dealer group consisting of great brands such as Kawasaki, CFMoto, Argo, Mercury Marine, and Bentley Pontoon. We are actively searching for a skilled Licensed Master Motorcycle Technician (310G) to join our new Kingston, Ontario location.
– Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to (internal & external) customers.
– Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever possible. Continually improve this “efficiency” skill.
– Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
– Accept work assignments from Service Writer/Manager.
– Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
– Perform service, repair and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
– Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work orders, communication with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
– Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
– After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of paperwork.
– Keep work areas as clean as possible and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
– Maintain technical qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by t-the Fixed Operations Manager.
Required Skills and Experience
– Completion of a factory authorized training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience.
– 3+ years experience in a powersports / motorcycle dealership.
– 310G Motorcycle Technicians License
– Current Motorcycle license with clean drivers abstract
– Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products.
– Kawasaki experience an asset but not mandatory.
In addition to the above, this job is for you if:
You’re a PRO! PROfessional, PROactive, PROductive.
You are coach-able and learn quickly.
You are ethical and honest.
You are efficient, timely, and reliable.
You are organized.
– Rate of $24 to $30 per hour based on experience and demonstrated ability.
– Employee Demo Program
– Employee Benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.